Monday, October 26, 2009

A Moonshine Festival and Pumpkin Patch!

Yesterday we headed out with my parents to the Moonshine Festival in Dawsonville. I have never been, but I love festivals! They had craft booths, lots of food, entertainment, and things for the kids to do. There was also an old car show by the Dawsonville Race Hall of Fame Museum. We visited the Museum on the way out of town and stopped by the pumpkin patch for a little bit. I thought it was going to be a little cooler out, but it ended up being fairly warm. Lee, Jake and I even got a little sunburned. I know, I know, it doesn't take much sun for that!



Posing for a picture

Jake playing in the bouncy house



Ben didn't seem to know what to do in there



Jake on the giant slide



Head first!




A turkey in the petting zoo






I think Ben said Hi Bunny about 100 times!






This was in the Racing Museum theater





Ben was too busy running around




Ben with a racing trophy



Ben kept wanting to ride in the cars




Jake at the pumpkin patch







It was so difficult to get a good picture of the boys
with the pumpkins



Mimi and Papa with the boys















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did they have moonshine at the festival? LOL! Just thinking about that makes me wanna puke....

Jennifer said...

Looks like good times!!! Jake and Ben are growing up so fast..