Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Easter

This Easter, my cousin Chad and his family were visiting from Thailand, so we went to my aunts house and had a birthday party/Easter egg hunt and cookout! It was Chad's son and daughter's birthday recently, so we celebrated. The kids had a great time! I remember hunting eggs with my cousins when we were little at my grandmothers and now our kids are hunting. We also spent Easter at my Granny and Papa's house eating dinner. The boys decorated eggs at our house. They loved dyeing them and putting stickers on them.



Ben at his school with the Easter bunny



Dyeing eggs







Finished eggs



Jake and Ben's baskets







Granny and I









Ready for the egg hunt with cousins




Sarah, me, Wendy and Candice



Somchai and Amy's cutie Lex!



Cloe, Jake and Ben





No comments: