Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy day!

Well, yesterday I wasn't home too much, but it was nice to get out for a day on my own.  First, I met up some of my sorority sisters that I haven't seen in way too long.  It was so much fun catching up and I had a great time seeing them.  Can't wait to get together again soon.  

Then I went to see my cousin Brittany who is still in the hospital, but seems to be improving. We continue to pray for her and the rest of her family.  

Finally, I came home and my dad, Lee and Jake were working in the yard. Yes, even Jake was helping.  He was such a little helper picking up sticks and using his toy shovel to help daddy put leaves into the lawn bags.  After all his hard work, I got out his sidewalk chalk Laura gave him for his birthday.  He had so much fun and what a little genius he is turning out to be!  If you look closely, you can see that he even wrote his name.  Pretty good!  :)

No comments: