Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Park, Chick-Fil-A, and more cute pics.

This is a little old, but I thought I would share. Last Thursday, I met up with some friends at the park. Jake loves the sandbox and tends to stay in it the whole time we are there. He doesn't seem very interested in anything else. We met my friends Gina and Jesse, Jake's girlfriend Emma, and friends Jack and Austin. I took some pictures of Austin, Emma, and Jake playing in the sandbox. Sorry Jack, I didn't get any pics. of you. Jack is such a little explorer and likes to go off on his own and check things out at the park. After the park, we went to Chick-Fil-A to eat. The kids love to play in the play area there too. The Chick-Fil-A on Hwy. 92 is awesome! They are so helpful and nice there and even have cheerios for kids to snack on while they are waiting on their food.

Anyway, another funny story is that when we were packing up to leave, I went in to get Jake and Emma from the play area. Jesse already had Austin and was changing his diaper. I was about to go in to get them and all the sudden we look and Emma is standing on the slide pulling her skirt down. We all laughed so hard and this lady sitting there said, "Well, I've never seen that before." It was hilarious and I thought I would share it with you. Unfortunately, I have no picture of it. I really wish I did. I think Emma's skirt was falling down so she just wanted to go ahead and take it off.

Playing in the sandbox
I thought this was a really cute picture. This was Memorial Day and my dad and Jake were sitting and playing in the backyard.

No comments: