Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

On Sunday afternoon, the boys checked out what they got from the Easter bunny. I dressed Jake and Ben alike for the first time, I think, and I loved it! They looked so cute and I will definitely be buying more matching clothes in the future. Later that day, my parents, Nana and us went to brunch at Miltons. It was a beautiful day and the food was delicious, especially the dessert. After brunch, we went to visit my grandmother Maw Maw. She has not been feeling too well since my grandfather passed away in December, but we enjoyed getting to visit with her for a bit. We also had a short little visit with her last Wednesday.


Ben and Jake checking out their baskets


Nana helping Ben out


Mimi helping Jake with his bubble gun



Mimi and Papa also brought them baskets





Ben was into Maw Maw's candy



Posing with the bunnies in Maw Maw's yard





They enjoyed knocking over the bunnies too.



Jake is getting really heavy Nana





Ben and Papa

1 comment:

Wendy said...

your easter baskets/treats look like they turned out great! I am glad that you tried them.