Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hunting eggs with friends

Our friends LAura and Ben invited us over this weekend to have an Easter egg hunt. The kids had so much fun looking for eggs filled with candy and playing in the yard. Laura and Ben have an awesome backyard. It is so big and has lots of things to do in it for the kids. Ben grillled some chicken and burgers for us to eat and I made a little dessert treat for the kids. Thank you so much Laura for having us over. We had a great time!

Ben with an egg he found

Here are the Easter basket/nest treats I made for the kids. I saw it on my cousin Wendy's blog and decided to try it. They turned out pretty cute and the kids like them too!

Jake and his best friend Emma playing in the yard


Ben riding on the dinosaur


Jake and Emma hunting eggs. Jake was so funny. He would find some eggs at first and give them to Emma. He loves Emma!


Ben with an egg. This picture has a big shadow of me,
but I thought it looked kind of neat

Lee and I in Laura and Ben's beautiful yard.
I wish we had a yard this big for the boys to play in.



The kids dyeing eggs


Laura dyeing eggs with the kids.
They loved this and were so good while they were dyeing them.


No comments: