Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter 2010!

This Easter my aunt Janis invited us over to her house for lunch and an egg hunt. This is my dad's sister, so others from my dad's family were there too. It was great to see my cousins that I don't get to see much since they live pretty far away. We had a great time and the kids had fun playing with their cousins.



Jake and Ben's Easter baskets

My cousin Barry, his girlfriend Densie and my mom



Ben hunting for eggs






Jake and daddy finding an egg on the back of the house


Jake and his eggs





Mimi giving Jake and Ben their Easter baskets or bags






Ben checking out his goodies




Mimi, Papa, Lee, and the kids in front
of this beautiful tree in my parent's yard




Our family




Papa and his boys






Jake and his bubbles


No comments: