Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jake's 3rd Birthday Party!!

Last Saturday, we celebrated Jake's 3rd birthday with a Diego party. He just loves Diego. We had a few close friends and some family over for pizza, cake and ice cream, and even a pinata. Yes, a pinata! I know they may be a little young for that, but it made for some great entertainment for us adults. I can't believe our sweet, little boy is now 3 years old!


Mommy, Daddy and the birthday boy



Nana looking on as Jake opened some gifts


Jake holding up his Diego helicopter



more gifts



Jake's Diego birthday cake my best friend Gina made.
They always look great and taste delicious.


Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles. I love this picture because you can see my friend Jennifer kissing her sweet little girl Paige in the background.




Jake taking a swing at the pinata. It was a big number 3.




Jake's best buddy Emma taking a swing




This is my friend Stacey's little boy Ian.
We are so happy she moved back to Atlanta so Jake and he can become friends too.


Jennifer and Paige. Paige is exactly two weeks older than Jake.



Jake and Jack playing with the new toys.
Jack is thinking Hmmmmm, how can I take this home?



Gina sure looks like she has a bun in the oven, huh?



Ben says this party sure was fun!



Nana and Jake playing with his toys


This is the giant Diego balloon I got for Jake's party. One day after the party, I was holding it down for Ben and comparing their sizes, well when I let it go, it came off the string and is now on our ceiling. By the way, it was the same height as Ben.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like Jake had a great party!
Now he will have his Guardian Diego to watch over him for a while! :)

Wendy said...

They grow up so fast! Looks like yall had fun!