Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there! This post is a little late, but I just wanted to say that being a mom is the most wonderful experience I have ever had in my entire life! I don't think I could love anything more than my two boys. They make me laugh and cry all in one day. We have so much fun together and I have been so very fortunate to be able to stay home with them the past two years. This Mother's Day we went to my Granny's house to eat lunch and spend some time with her. Then we went to my Maw Maw's to visit with her and some other members of our extended family. It is always nice to see my aunts and uncles and cousins with their kids.



Jake and I. I think Ben was crawling around somewhere


Me and my mom

My mom and Granny (my dad's mother)


Granny and I



Granny, my aunt Janis and my mom. It is great to get to see my aunt since she lives in another country named Hiram.


Granny and Janis


This is my uncle Richard and Ben. He is my mom's only brother and an angel. I have wanted to post about him for a while. When my mom was going to the doctor to get her antibiotics or to the orthopedic doctor, my uncle Richard drove from Buford to take her to her appointments. I just want to thank him very much for doing this. I would take her some too, but it was just a little much some days with Jake and Ben. I can't believe Ben let him hold him for so long. He wouldn't go to anyone else that day.




Jake and Dylan (my cousin Candice's son) They are only a couple of months apart and love playing together when we do get to get together.



My aunt Beverly and her 3 grandsons and Candice's other son Cole in the green shirt.

1 comment:

Gina and Bobby said...

I feel the same way about being a mom! Why didn't they tell us that it is so wonderful!!