Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Morning!

Well Christmas went as fast as it came! I never knew how much fun Christmas with kids would be. I think I was more excited than them. Ben doesn't usually do too well opening gifts, but he is definitely getting the hang of it. We woke up that morning, ate breakfast, then opened our presents. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays this year and that you have Happy New Year!


Our tree with all the presents

Santa ate his cookies!



Ben opening his Tag junior


Jake showing me his Handy Mandy car that he gets to put together.






Jake really wanted Candy Land
even after he found out it does not come with candy




The boys' Cars Geotrax
This could have been their only present and they would have been happy!
They go straight to it every morning



Checking out his stocking





I wonder what is in here!





Daddy likes Ben's fire truck puzzle






1 comment:

Jennifer said...

looks like a great morning...I know it is the greatest thing being a mom and seeing your child so happy and blessed, your boys are going up so fast and they are such cuties!!!