Friday, October 8, 2010

Firetruck Visit!

It has been a while since I blogged, but I guess that happens when you go back to work. The job is going great though! A few weeks ago before fall break, a firetruck came to visit our school. I never thought kids would be scared of a firetruck. After all, many kids play with toy ones and I assumed they knew that firemen help us. Boy, was I wrong! Half of Ben's 3 year old class didn't even want to come out to see it and I had a couple that were a little skeptical too. After a while, everyone was a little less nervous and scared. The firemen told the kids what they do, showed them what they wear in a fire, and they even were able to go inside the truck!





Here is Ben walking through the truck




Some of the kids putting on their firemen hats





The 3 year old classes and my class. Ben's teacher is in the pink shirt





No comments: