Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary! (late)


Happy Anniversary to us!! This is a little late since our 5 year anniversary was on June 5th. I have read a few of my friends' blogs and they have posted about their anniversaries. We haven't really celebrated yet due to my grandmother's poor health and then passing. Unfortunately, the only babysitters we use are my parents. (a little scared to leave Ben with anyone other than family) I can't believe it has been five years. It has been great and always an adventure!! Happy anniversary Lee! and sorry this is so late!!



The beautiful flowers my mom and aunt made for the tables


My grandparents
Now I only have two living grandparents.
I thought this was a great picture of them all!


Bobby, Gina, Lee and I at the wonderful rehearsal dinner



The view from our room in St. Thomas where we spent our honeymoon.
It was beautiful and we would love to go back one day

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on 5 years! I loved your wedding, it was beautiful! We have our 10 year this August.

Jennifer said...

Wow way to go I thought your Wedding was beautiful one of my favorites wish i could get married again and it would be there, you guys need to get away I am willing to watch the boys for a date nite.
13 this year for us