Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Playing with friends!

One day last week, we visited my friends Jeanette and Kristie and their kids. We all went over to Jeanette's house, ate pizza, and played. Jeanette has a huge backyard with a really nice playset, trampoline and lots of motorized cars. I guess she has to have two of everything since she has twins and another young boy. They also have a playroom with lots of toys. I didn't think I would ever get Jake and Ben out of there. Her twins are two and a half and her youngest boy is about 14 months. It was so hot outside that we only stayed out there for about 30 minutes. Jake loved the trampoline. He has never been on one and I wish I would have gotten a picture. My friend Kristie also came over and brought two of her three girls to play with all of our boys. It was fun day!


One of the twins playing with Ben. I think this one is Cole.

This is Kristie's youngest daughter Emily with Ben


Jake not wanting to have his picture taken


Kristie's daughter Meredith with Emily and Cole. I don't think I have any pictures of Hunter, but he and Cole look exactly alike.



Cole again


This is Jeanette's youngest Tanner. He is only a year old and look how big he is! He is so cute!



No comments: