Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Early visit with Santa!

This weekend we went to my cousin Candice's house to visit with Santa. He comes a little early every year to check in on little boys and girls. He even brings the good ones a gift. We ate some great food and visited with some of my cousins. It was so nice to see them since it doens't seem as though we get too much since my grandparents passed last year. I am the only child and it was always so nice at the holidays to see all my extended family. Thanksgiving will definitely be different this year and a little sad without Maw Maw and Paw Paw. My friend Gina took some pictures for us this weekend for our Christmas cards this year and for some other surprises, so I am not going to post those just yet. Stay tuned! and you will see them on your card this year too! It was very hard to get a good one with every one cooperating! It was crazy!!



Jake got a Bakugan set from Santa

Ben wants to know where his gift is



Santa with my cousin Russ's boys and my aunt Beverly


All of us with Santa



Mimi and Papa with the boys




Jake giving Santa a goodbye hug




I love this sweet picture of Ben giving Santa a hug



No comments: