Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast and performance

Last Thursday Jake's school had their Thanksgiving feast and performance. It was so cute! Lee forgot to get off for it, so Papa tagged along with Ben and I to watch the show and enjoy a feast! Jake and his class made their Indian costumes (yes, I wrote Indian) :) They sang three songs and sang one using their hands only. After the show, the kids came off the stage to meet their parents and eat with them. There was turkey, dressing, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, and lots of yummy desserts. I took a couple of videoes and posted one below. Jake is on the back row to the left. He is the one whose headband in almost over his eyes. Guess you don't need to see to sing! I am so thankful that I get to be home with my kids and able to see school performances like these.
Me and my little Indian

The kids made their costumes in their class



Papa and Ben enjoying the show


Jake's class




No comments: