Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddys Day!!

Happy Daddys day (as I like to call it) to all the Daddys out there. Who really calls their daddy father? It will always be daddy to me. It is so special to be a parent and Lee is the best daddy ever. Today, we let daddy sleep in because we had a late night at a couples baby shower. When he got up Jake gave him his gift and told him Happy Father's Day. It was so sweet. We later went to my parents to see my daddy and have dinner. We had barbeque chicken on the grill, broccoli, rolls, hashbrown casserole, and corn on the cob. It was delicious. Even though Lee's dad is no longer with us, we think of him each and everyday, especially today and remember what a great daddy he was. There is nothing greater than being a mommy and daddy except maybe a grandparent (so I've heard). There is a video below. I am so impressed with myself that I actually was able to do it. It was suppose to be a picture, but my mom had the dial on my camera turned to video.


Me and my daddy

Papa and Jake. Notice the yellow highchair in the background. It was mine when I was little and now Jake and Ben use it at Mimi and Papa's house.

Lee and Jake in my parents' backyard.

Ben jumping in the jumper with Abby looking on.

Papa and Ben. Ben chewing on a ball

Ben chewing (again) on a spoon




No comments: