Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nana's house

On Monday after the wedding we staying at Nana's condo in Boston. Lee invited our friends Josh and Sara over to visit. It has been a while since we last saw them and they have new baby girl named Seraphina. She joins big sister Lyra who is 3 years old (sorry you guys if I misspelled their names). It was great to see them and catch up. Sara is a teacher also and is still in school for another week. WOW!

Earlier in the day, Jake and Nana watered her plants outside. If you know Jake, he loves it outside. We warned Nana that she might not be able to get him back in, so Ben, Lee and I joined them outside too.



Nana and Jake watering the flowers outside her condo.



I love this picture of Nana and Ben


Lee and Josh


Sara and their new baby Seraphina


Jake and Lyra

3 comments:

Gina and Bobby said...

I love that picture of Martha and Ben. How cute!

Cheryl said...

Looks like y'all had a great time on your trip! Glad you had safe travel!!!

Kristin Puckett (Collins) said...

I think both boys look like you? They are both so cute! I like the picture of Ben and Nana also. : )