Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Gina!

We celebrated my best friend Gina's birthday this weekend with a Luau party at our house. We had some great food, friends and some delicious ice cream cake. We love ice cream cake so we have it at every birthday. I think all the kids had a really good time. Jack, Emma, Jake, and Austin played outside by throwing ice cubes everywhere and chased each other around inside. They were hilarious! Happy birthday again Gina and we hope you had a great one!

Me, Gina, and Laura

We even decked out the umbrella out back.

Jake drinking from his Hawaiian cup. I bought all the kids a little Hawaiian cup for the party.

We had some yummy food and cute Luau decorations

Nice tacky Hawaiian shirts Bobby and Lee


Laura holding Ben
Rob and Travis chatting outside on the deck.

4 comments:

The Rice's said...

Wish we hadn't missed the party!! Looks like fun!!

Gina and Bobby said...

I had a great time!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Looks like lots of fun!
Go to my blog and check out my meme. I "tagged" you! : )

Spice said...

Great pics - wish I could of been there!