Monday, July 7, 2008

My Meme!

Okay, Okay, I was going to do this eventually, but was avoiding it because I am not that interesting.

My friends Lisa and Amy both tagged me so I guess I will do it now.

I copied and pasted the rules you wrote Amy because they sounded good and I am not creative enough to create my own.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I really can't remember, but I think I have something. It was the summer before my student teaching and I was going to be graduating from Kennesaw that fall too or winter. Anyway, it was in December. I was living at home with my parents still. (sorry not that interesting yet)

What are the five things on my to do list today?
I hate to make to do lists, but I really should
1. Clean and organize Ben's room
2. Do more laundry
3. Organize Ben's old clothes and put them away
4. Clean downstairs
5. take a shower (pretty bad that has to go on a to do list) you stay at home moms understand what I mean

Snacks I enjoy:
cereal
any kind of fruit
ice cream
For a snacker I sure am having a hard time thinking of snacks

Places I have lived:
Atlanta
Chamblee
Woodstock
Alpharetta
Roswell

Jobs I have had:
Chick-Fil-A
An after school program
5th grade teacher
Mom

People I want to know more about:
Gina (even though I know everything about you)
Jennifer
Audrey
Stacey
Tag, you're it!


2 comments:

Kristin Puckett (Collins) said...

I think I already knew everything. Thanks for the reminder! : )

Jared & Stacey said...

Done! And I love the pictures of Ben and the fries...too cute!