Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A bear that delivers the mail and drives a school bus!

Today for about an hour Jake played mailbear. He sat on the sofa and put his bear in his school bus along with some of our mail. He then kept saying that bear was delivering the mail. I thought it was so cute and I told him to show Lee when he got home so I could get a picture of it.
Another funny thing Jake said tonight that I thought I would share: We were sitting at the table eating dinner and I was telling Ben that he had dimples. Jake heard me and told me "you have nipples too Mommy". Lee and I just cracked up laughing. I asked Jake where my nipples are and he pointed to my face. I told him those are dimples not nipples. The things kids say.



Here is Jake with bear delivering the mail.




Notice the mail in the bus with bear.
Bear sure was busy today. Lee asked Jake if bear delivered the mail in the rain and Jake said no.

1 comment:

The Rice's said...

SO cute! They are so funny! I job share with a different teacher than last year. The old one did used to work in Cherokee county! I forgot what school, not Hickory Flat!