Thursday, August 7, 2008

A nice surprise!

What a nice surprise! My mom and grandmother go to the same diabetes doctor so after their appointment today they came by to see us. It was great to see my grandmother. I haven't seen her in a while and she looked wonderful! Many of you know that she has been in poor health for the last several months, but seems to be getting much better. Jake had fun seeing Maw Maw and Mimi. Ben, as usual wasn't too happy. He was okay when my mom held him, but when Maw Maw wanted to hold him, he stuck out his bottom lip and cried. This was funny since this was the first time he has ever stuck out his bottom lip. I think his teeth must be hurting too because he was fussy and went to bed at 6:30 tonight. I sure hope he sleeps all night.
Jake and Maw Maw



Here are three generations. My grandmother, Jake, my mom and Ben. Jake is starting to look at the camera more and even tries to smile.


1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Awe Aunt Virginia and your Mom look great! We really need to make a trip out there to see everyone. Cade is teething too, so I understand that bottom lip!